Beauty, from a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, is a reflection of inner health and balance. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a safe and natural approach to slow the signs of aging and treat other facial conditions.
The insertion of very fine needles causes "microtrauma" to the local tissue, signalling the body to increase blood flow to the area to heal. Our treatments result in an increase in the good stuff our skin needs to be healthy and look youthful - collagen, elastin and lymph.
As Acupuncturists, we address your whole body’s health in every treatment. Therefore we also choose points on the limbs and torso to address the underlying causes of aging or other facial conditions.
Acupuncture + Acutonics Facial Rejuvination
Initial: $190 | Follow up: $160 | 10 sessions: $1440
Acupuncture Facial Rejuvination
Initial: $160 | Follow up: $130 | 10 sessions: $1170
Acutonics Facial Rejuvination
Initial: $120 | Followup: $90
What's included in your session:
Disposable and sterilized filiform needles or selected Acutonics tuning forks are placed on specific points on the body and face. These points include Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) acupuncture points, motor points, and trigger points.
Local points on wrinkles or “problem” areas will also be needled to promote collagen production.
A luxurious and nutrient rich plant based serum and hydrating balm from Calgary based Illuminate Skin Therapies will be massaged into your face and neck to enhance the supplementary modalities of choice. Select 2 per session (additional modalities may be added for $12 each):
- Gua sha (scraping with jade) on the face and neck for lymphatic drainage, muscle relaxation and contouring.
- Facial cupping on the face and neck for lymphatic drainage, muscle relaxation and lifting of the tissue.
- Microdermal Needling to even skin tone and reduce scarring (+$25 Microneedling roller included)
- Auriculotherapy (ear seeds) is based on the theory of the ear being a microsystem of the body, and will serve as a mini extension to the treatment received even after you leave the clinic.
- Cooling collagen eye masks are applied under the eyes to brighten and reduce puffiness
Facial Acupuncture can treat:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Dull complexion
- Dry skin
- Bags under the eyes
- Facial swelling & puffiness
- Large pores
- Acne scars