Acupuncture Collective is open for bookings starting Saturday, Jun 13. Online bookings are available here.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with our new COVID-19 clinic protocols:
- Screening: Patients are required to complete 2 COVID screenings for each appointment: one online at the time of booking and one verbally upon your arrival.
- PPE: Practitioners will be wearing face masks, so look for the smile in our eyes :) Please bring a mask to your appointment as well. You will also be required to sanitize your hands when you enter the clinic.
- Timing: Please don't be early or late, we have built extra time into our day to ensure all disinfection protocols for COVID can be met. We are scheduling appointments so clients don't overlap to accommodate 2M physical distancing. Therefore we ask that you arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appt time, so we can meet you in reception to complete verbal screening, and bring you directly to your treatment room.
- Arriving Solo: Please come to your appointment by yourself. Companions are allowed in special circumstances (ie. due to mobility difficulties).
- No water station: We ask that you bring your own water / beverage to your appointment, as we are not providing our tea and water station at this time.
- Cancellation Fees: We have removed late cancellation fees to encourage you to stay home if feeling unwell.
- Payment: We are not accepting cash payment at this time.
- Cleaning: There will be frequent disinfection of all high touch services.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 403.229.2520 or firstname.lastname@example.org